[opensuse-buildservice] (local obs) making distro repositories accessible
  • From: Troy Telford <ttelford.groups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 11:14:03 -0600
I hope this is a simple question: How does one set up OBS so that it
publishes the distro package repositories. (So that users can easily install
normal distro packages using yast/yum/zypper)?

I would have thought I'd simply have to enable the 'publish' section in the
project config.xml file (via osc meta prj --edit), but that doesn't seem to do
it.

(All my packages are installed from the various distro ISO images)

Thanks.