Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Branch handling on webui (stage)
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:03:48 +0200
On 4/28/2010 at 12:19, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Mittwoch 28 April 2010 schrieb Dominique Leuenberger:
A lot of work has been done to make webui even more useful and I really
like the new look and feel of it.

Just now I came on a point where I seem to have to revert back to osc
though (so a missing feature in webui). I have a branched package that I
would like to SR back to the project it was branched off.

Wouldn't it be nice if I could do this from the webui as well? of course
with osc a simple 'osc sr' has enough information where to SR to, and I
would not expect the webui to allow me to SR it to any random project (I
don't think it's useful to bring all the features of osc in the webui).

but for the 'standard' collaboration of users, that are branching and SRing
back, this would be great (branching can already be done in webui after
all).

Thoughts?

Check the Files tab of your package. There you should be able to see
"this is a link, see diff". Scroll down in the page the diff link gives you.

Aha! There is is :) For my 'working style' a bit hidden but certainly doable. I
was expecting it on the 'package overview' page, but having it in the
diff is fine as well I guess...

Thanks for the pointer.

Dominique