Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Ubuntu universe
  • From: Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 20:14:46 +0200 (CEST)

On Monday 2010-04-26 19:57, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Packages with may pose legal trouble are in *multiverse* not in
universe.

no, I found enough illegal packages in universe. Stuff which contains
codec
code and friends.

Adrian, please provide some examples.

for example all the ffmpeg packages, but one need to look in each source
package
for to find more.

ffmpeg is available in Debian Lenny in OBS.

it seems we did not filter Debian properly enough.

Does that mean Debian did not filter itself properly enough?