Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fwd: Generate Signing Key on local obs
On Apr 23, 2010, at 2:54, "Adrian Schröter" <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Am Freitag, 23. April 2010 03:48:58 schrieb Robert Xu:
On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 03:30, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wr
ote:
Am Donnerstag, 22. April 2010 02:02:02 schrieb Robert Xu:
This message didn't send... So I'm going to forward it in hopes
of it
reaching the mailing list...
Robert Xu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 23:05
Subject: Generate Signing Key on local obs
To: opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

After about a few months of trying to get the signer working
(yes, it
did take me that long :-\ ), I managed to get it started.
But how can I generate a signing key for a project? Because every
time
I create a project, it doesn't create a key with it.

set

our $forceprojectkeys = 1;

That works. :)

in BSConfig.pm to get keys for top level projects.

And for existing projects, it doesn't automatically give a key...

you can use "osc signkey" to manage them

osc signkey doesn't work on the api in openSUSE:Tools...
It gives 404. I just realized that the API in openSUSE:Tools is 0.1
while the one in unstable is 2.0...

you speak about openSUSE:Tools on api.opensuse.org ?
osc signkey works fine for me...

Interesting, because mine just gives me a 404 followed by a "don't
know how to do this"...