[opensuse-buildservice] Account not recognised
  • From: James Ogley <riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 17:19:03 +0000
My username is riggwelter (or Riggwelter - I think this may in someway
be connected with case as when I started using the OBS I used an
upper-case R, case insensitivity was introduced and so I've always
logged in as riggwelter since)

When I tried to check the status of a package in home:Riggwelter:GNOME,
I got this error:

osc results
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
iChain user not yet registered

When I tried to login to the front end, I got presented with the new
user screen - and received the email confirming my account had been
registered.

Looking at my projects (which I had to navigate to manually as they
didn't appear in list_my), they're listed as owned by 'Riggwelter' (note
upper-case R) so I have no control as riggwelter.

When I logged in as Riggwelter (upper-R), the web frontend showed me as
being riggwelter (lower-r).
--
James Ogley (riggwelter) openSUSE Member GNOME Team and Planet SUSE
e: riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx w: http://opensuse.org/GNOME