Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Linking repositories
  • From: Ciro Iriarte <cyruspy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 12:31:06 -0300
2010/3/8 Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>:
Am Montag, 8. März 2010 04:54:54 schrieb Ciro Iriarte:
Hi, how can I link a repository to use the packages from it at build
time of one of my packages?. Link package by package implies that it's
rebuilt for my repository and that's not what I want.

This looks like the webui is generating faulty xml (was ignored before).

Can you tell which project / package this is for better debugging ?

thanks
adrian

Repo: home:ciriarte
Package: calibre