Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Evaluation of the OpenSUSE building service
On Wed, 2010-02-17 at 08:30 -0600, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2010 14:15:38 schrieb Marios Chatziangelou:
Hi Andrian,

Thanks for your quick reply.

3. Does the OpenSUSE building service authentication system supports
x.509 digital certificates?

I don't think so. But what do you want them use for ?
For package signing ? Is rpm supporting this at all ?

I mean as a user authentication system.
Does the service supports user authentication vi x.509 digital certs?

Actually, I don't know. OBS is using the rails framework, if it does support
it then maybe ....

It's not that difficult to add other authentication frameworks. We
added LDAP support for our environment.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH