[opensuse-buildservice] how to rsync repos
  • From: Oliver Ries <ories@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 12:35:23 -0700
Hi,

should all repositories from my OBS projects be available on rsync.suse.de?
What is the expected sync interval, is it a scheduled task or will
things get pushed to rsync.suse.de whenever a build was finished.

I am building packages in OBS and have OBS create repos for several
distributions (openSUSE, SLE, Mandriva, debian, ...).

In a second step, I am using rsync to pull the repo from the OBS server,
however, only SLE and openSUSE repos show up in rsync.

The repos show up fine through
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/$USER. rsync on
rsync.opensuse.org::buildservice-repos/home:/$user however only shows
SLE and opensuse.

I triggered the publish button again (through project defaults as well
as per the individual repository), but this didn't help either.

thanks for your help,
Olli