Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS 1.7: Worker status never changes
  • From: Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 06:56:33 -0600
On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 1:54 AM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2010 21:39:08 schrieb Jon Nelson:
Since I upgraded to 1.7, I've had a lot of trouble with the "worker status".
Both yabsc and the web UI both show them as "building" the same
package, unchanging.
Where should I be looking?

what is

 rcobsapidelayed status
 rcobswebuidelayed status

Both say "unused". chkconfig --list shows them as off. I *know* I had
them set as on. Now running and set to run as well.

Guess: Upgrading to the 1.7 official packages apparently turned them
off. Fixed, but it looks like one or more of the scripts for the
obs-api package run insserv. I'd look there for the package
automatically turning them off every time the package is upgraded.

saying ?

You noticed that there is another "rake db:migrate" needed in webui directory
now ?

Yep. Did that at upgrade time.

--
Jon