Re: [opensuse-buildservice] what's so different in openSuse 11.0
  • From: Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 18:08:54 +0100
On Saturday 06 of February 2010, Martin Koller wrote:
Hi,

I'm building kbackup in KDE4:Community and it builds fine for all suse
versions - except openSuse 11.0 (Somehow the moc files are not generated)

Any hints what I have to change in the .spec file ?

I do not see anything wrong there. Presumably this old KDE version required
an explicit step to trigger moc generation that is no longer needed, but
since I seriously doubt anybody would still use KDE4.0 and KDE:KDE4:Community
at the same time, IMHO that's just not worth the effort.

https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file?file=kbackup.spec&package=kbac
kup-kde4&project=home:martinkoller

(It would be somewhat easier to help if you linked to a place where one can
easily see the build error and doesn't have to search for it.)

--
Lubos Lunak
openSUSE Boosters team, KDE developer