Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Request to define two new attributes
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 15:09:24 +0100
Am Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2010 13:41:39 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Am Dienstag 02 Februar 2010 schrieb Vincent Untz:
Le lundi 01 février 2010, à 21:22 +0100, Stephan Kulow a écrit :
On Monday 01 February 2010 17:23:34 Adrian Schröter wrote:
How is this supposed to work ? Everybody can replace the
attribute to report that there is a new version ?

Yes, that was exactly the idea. We will have to experiment a bit,
but

It can currently be edited, if you have maintainer rights.

You need one value inside of the attribute (not 0, not >= 2).

hope this is okay.

I don't think this will be okay, but we need to try.

I think it will be okay in the short term -- we can plug the data from
collab in the build service, and we this should already give us quite
some useful data. To do this, we just need to have the attributes
editable by one specific user.

(sure, that's not completely perfect since we don't have upstream
versions for everything, but maybe that's what we should be fixing
instead?)

Adrian, can you make those attributes editable by os-gnome-maintainers
in all projects?

Do you already include the data Marcus collects or should Marcus be
able to write there too?

Marcus and os-gnome-maintainers have now write permissions to both attributes.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH