Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Request to define two new attributes
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 17:23:34 +0100

How is this supposed to work ? Everybody can replace the attribute to
report that there is a new version ?

Yes, that was exactly the idea. We will have to experiment a bit, but I
don't expect huge SPAM potential. Of course not having history for
attributes can become a problem - but as I said: we need to experiment.

Okay, but when it is experimental, I don't want it in OBS: namespace. This
is what really everybody in his own instance is getting and should be able
to rely on (at least during 1.X timeline).

Fine with me, but we need to have this done _real soon now_ as the version
freeze for 11.3 is coming closer every day. So give this a place where we can
do actual coding instead of talking about your nice to have things.

It is below openSUSE namespace now.

It can currently be edited, if you have maintainer rights.

You need one value inside of the attribute (not 0, not >= 2).

hope this is okay.
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH