Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: osc linkpac + osc co --expand + modifications + osc ci == problems
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 16:01:41 +0100
Am Dienstag, 26. Januar 2010 22:44:55 schrieb Jon Nelson:
This remains unresolved, and now I'm on 1.7B3.
What's going on?

I can't reproduce it here.

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 12:34 PM, Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OBS 1.6
osc 0.125

cd /path/to/$DESTPROJ

Can you try with complete fresh checked out project ?

eg:

rm -rf $DESTPRJ
osc co --expand $DESTPRJ $DESTPKG

my guess is that you have broken meta data on your local disk from a former
broken osc (0.120).

bye
adrian

osc linkpac $SOURCEPROJ $SOURCEPAC $DESTPROJ
osc co --expand $SOUREPAC
cd $SOURCEPAC
edit edit edit
osc ci -m 'apply local changes'

Result:

Link "$SOURCEPROJ:$SOURCEPAC" cannot be expanded:
could not apply patch 'project.diff'
Use "osc repairlink" to fix merge conflicts.

OK, try osc repairlink:

BuildService API error: source link never worked

Oh really? I'm pretty sure it did because I was editing those files...

I get the same problem with branching.

--
Jon

SUSE Linux Products GmbH