[opensuse-buildservice] Build service bug.
  • From: Dave Plater <dplater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 17:01:05 +0200
I have three lilypond projects, one the parent, one is a branch and one
is a link (home:plater lilypond). All of a sudden, after working fine
since inception the branched project gives me a "broken: conflict in
file lilypond.spec" error but if I look at the build log the package is
building. Osc pull refuses to do anything (sorry I didn't save the
output), osc up makes no difference and osc ci say's nothing to checkin.
I delete the package and then branch again. At the time of branching
lilypond is building in the parent, the x86_64 packages were previously
failed for the last couple of builds and I know how to fix it and the
current build is with the fix. After the new branch has completed, I
have copies of the parents binaries from x86_64 only no i586 ones. This
doesn't seem like normal behavior. The binaries that appeared are also
marked as failed without any attempt to build even after the parent had
built successfully.
Maybe one shouldn't branch a package until it's stopped building?
Or maybe this is work in progress, it would be nice if somebody
acknowledged that :-
a) This is unfixable and I must just work around it or
b) We are aware of this problem and are busy fixing it or
c) Thanks for letting us know.
Glad to help
Dave P