Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Change in behavior of --prefer-pkgs with multiple packages with same name
On 2010-01-18 15:24:50 +0100, Michael Schroeder wrote:
On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 03:19:54PM +0100, Marcus Hüwe wrote:
What do you mean with "first dir wins"? Should osc only consider packages
from the first dir regardless if newer versions exist in other dirs or
should it take the version from the first dir if "equal" packages exist
in other dirs?

(What's meant with "equal"?)

With "equal" I meant same name, epoch, release, version, arch.

I mean the first: consider the first dir even if the second dir has
a package with the same name but higher version/release.

Hmm yes you're right. If we do it this way it would be consistent with
build's behaviour...

Marcus