Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Bug in "download raw logfile"
  • From: Dave Plater <dplater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 22:25:45 +0200
On 01/06/2010 07:48 PM, Petit Eric wrote:
2010/1/6 Dave Plater <dplater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

On 01/06/2010 03:36 PM, Stephan Kulow wrote:

On Wednesday 06 January 2010 14:20:18 Dave Plater wrote:

There seems to be, ATM very irritating, a bug in the download raw
logfile function in bs. With lilypond a very long build log is produced
and I can never either use osc remotebuildlog, which gives the error
'NoneType' object has no attribute 'find' or view it online because it
always truncates before the end. Lilypond takes a very long time to

try osc -d remotebuildlog to see what you can curl. It's something
along lilypond/_log

Greetings, Stephan

Whatever the osc -d does, I succeeded in downloading the whole log with
this string added at the end :-
GET

Hi Dave
Why don't you simply open the link in your favorite browser(but with
the start, like this), it seem ok ?
https://api.opensuse.org/build/home:plater:branches:openSUSE:Factory:Contrib/standard/x86_64/lilypond/_log?nostream=1&start=0

Could say me when the build will be finish, i would be happy to test
this log in MonoOSC to see if it freeze it or anything else ? :-)

standard x86_64 is finished failed already, I'm trying to find out what
is installed on my system and not on the build system that makes
ghostscript work, that's what causes the failure. Lilypond takes one and
a half hours to compile with documentation on my system, with make -j2
so it's a long slow job.
Regards
Dave P