Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Bug in "download raw logfile"
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 18:48:44 +0100
2010/1/6 Dave Plater <dplater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On 01/06/2010 03:36 PM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
On Wednesday 06 January 2010 14:20:18 Dave Plater wrote:

There seems to be, ATM very irritating, a bug in the download raw
logfile function in bs. With lilypond a very long build log is produced
and I can never either use osc remotebuildlog, which gives the error
'NoneType' object has no attribute 'find' or view it online because it
always truncates before the end. Lilypond takes a very long time to

try osc -d remotebuildlog to see what you can curl. It's something
along lilypond/_log

Greetings, Stephan

Whatever the osc -d does, I succeeded in downloading the whole log with
this string added at the end :-
GET
Hi Dave
Why don't you simply open the link in your favorite browser(but with
the start, like this), it seem ok ?
https://api.opensuse.org/build/home:plater:branches:openSUSE:Factory:Contrib/standard/x86_64/lilypond/_log?nostream=1&start=0

Could say me when the build will be finish, i would be happy to test
this log in MonoOSC to see if it freeze it or anything else ? :-)

https://api.opensuse.org/build/home:plater:branches:openSUSE:Factory:Contrib/standard/x86_64/lilypond/_log?start=4871264&nostream=1
Thanks
Dave P

Cordially.

Deploy your softwares for all platforms and finally update them in 3 clicks.
Try now the OpenSource MonoOSC tool
http://monoosc.sourceforge.net/
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/surfzoid/
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/surfzoid:/DebianUbuntu/
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/surfzoid:/DebianUbuntu:/Mono/

windows take you more($), Linux give you more!!

Small Eric Quotations of the days: