Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Bug in "download raw logfile"
  • From: Dave Plater <dplater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 16:07:23 +0200
On 01/06/2010 03:36 PM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
On Wednesday 06 January 2010 14:20:18 Dave Plater wrote:

There seems to be, ATM very irritating, a bug in the download raw
logfile function in bs. With lilypond a very long build log is produced
and I can never either use osc remotebuildlog, which gives the error
'NoneType' object has no attribute 'find' or view it online because it
always truncates before the end. Lilypond takes a very long time to

try osc -d remotebuildlog to see what you can curl. It's something
along lilypond/_log

Greetings, Stephan

Whatever the osc -d does, I succeeded in downloading the whole log with
this string added at the end :-
GET
https://api.opensuse.org/build/home:plater:branches:openSUSE:Factory:Contrib/standard/x86_64/lilypond/_log?start=4871264&nostream=1
Thanks