Re: [opensuse-buildservice] building cross distribution packages
  • From: Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas <pedro.lopez.cabanillas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 11:26:26 +0100
On Tuesday, January 5, 2010, Petit Eric wrote:
Thank you very much for your answer. I'm using the OBS web interface, not
the osc CLI. Are your project's prjconf settings available somewhere in
the web interface? Is there some way to use the web interface to setup
and build

once you know which project you want to see conf, you can use osc
client to see it like that, by replacing home:surfzoid :
osc meta prjconf home:surfzoid -e
or with web fe :
https://build.opensuse.org/project/prjconf?project=home%3Asurfzoid

MonoOSC don't have yet this feature, i thinking about add it.

Thanks!

I'm aware of MonoOSC. But even with all the features, it has the same
limitations as the osc CLI: you need a workstation to install the software,
with both network connection and local storage access. This is a problem if
you work in several computers running several different operating systems and
sometimes in a kiosk setup.

Regards,
Pedro