Re: [opensuse-buildservice] _workerstatus returning wrong info and other questions
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 21:06:51 +0100
Jon Nelson napsal(a):
Another question I have has to do with rpm selection.
Let's say we have a package, foo, which lots of other packages depend
on (BuildRequires: foo). Let's also say that foo has been replaced by
bar, and bar's specfile has this: "Provides: foo" and "Obsoletes:
foo", and that foo and bar and the other packages are all in the same
project. Why isn't bar being installed in favor of foo?

See http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2007-06/msg00012.html

Michal