Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build Team Meeting
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 21:26:03 +0100
On Tuesday 08 December 2009 13:12:10 Adrian Schröter wrote:

git migration / deployment

* api.opensuse.org will be deployed new early tomorrow,
only very short downtime expected.

I deployed it a bit earlier than I planned because my preparation
ran too much and I had to act, but it went with roughly 15 minutes
downtime. Those were supposed to happen in the quiet morning, but
in the end it was good I did when darix was around as the problem
was not in the deployment but in fixing lighttpd. Everything is fine
now. If not, it's all my fault.

Greetings, Stephan