Re: [opensuse-buildservice] What does "broken: file parse error" mean?
  • From: Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 16:35:14 +0100
On 12/08/2009 04:30 PM, Michal Čihař wrote:
Okay after looking at build service sources, I found out that this
error happens when it is unable to parse name from spec file. Shouldn't
it give some more reasonable error so that it can be debugged without
looking into the sources? How about attached patch?

Makes sense to me. I suggest you to push it to gitorious ...

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144 19000 Praha 9, CR
prusnak[at]suse.cz http://www.suse.cz