Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Cannonical names for debs [BUG]
The bad format for the name actually leads to the download URL never
being used and the api always being called because it drops the version
and arch:

pac.urllist
['file:///var/tmp/osbuild-packagecache/Ubuntu:9.10/standard/amd64/debianutils-2.30ubuntu3.amd64.deb/',

'http://download.buildservice.us.cray.com/repositories/Ubuntu:/9.10/standard/amd64/debianutils-2.30ubuntu3.amd64.deb',

'http://api.buildservice.us.cray.com/build/Ubuntu:9.10/standard/x86_64/_repository/debianutils']

http://download.buildservice.us.cray.com/repositories/Ubuntu:/9.10/standard/amd64/debianutils-2.30ubuntu3.amd64.deb

Would never exist because of the format is wrong. Here's an example for
the correct name with osc being built on our server:

http://download.buildservice.us.cray.com/openSUSE:/Tools/xUbuntu_9.10/amd64/osc_0.119.7-1_amd64.deb

So, this is a bug and it causes extra load on the frontend. Any debian
based local build is always going to hit the frontend even if the deb
exists on the download servers because the name calculated for the
downoadload server is incorrect.