Re: [opensuse-buildservice] publishing linked packages
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 15:58:58 +0100
On 12/02/2009 03:54 PM, Petit Eric wrote:
Just an idea, but since the package is unstable, could you simply add
Unstable, beta or svn in your release version number and then , when
package are stable, remove that ?

I'm really looking for ideas but this one is the same as having another
repo to do it. Changing the release number would again require a
complete build for all affected distributions and if needed in the wrong
moment it takes half of a week to be available after the change.

So with current OBS I still think that the only way is how I do it
currently with the effect that testing packages make it through to
foreign projects.

Wolfgang