Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Ubuntu backports
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 19:22:12 +0100
HaHa that's what i was think, you never saw i already spoke about MonoOSC :-)
deb
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/surfzoid:/DebianUbuntu/Debian_5.0/
./
or
deb
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/surfzoid:/DebianUbuntu/xUbuntu_9.10/
./

2009/11/26 schoappied <schoappied@xxxxxxxxx>:
Petit Eric wrote:

Once time, MonoOSC, you will simply have deb and ubuntun behind a single
clic !!
http://files.opensuse.org/opensuse/fr/1/11/MonoOSC.jpg

MonoOSC? I have installed osc, where can I get monoosc for debian?