[opensuse-buildservice] RAM issue
  • From: Björn Dieding <bjoern@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 17:02:54 +0100
Hi,

I quite new to this service. Though I have to admit I do like it.

I have build some varnish rpm for centos 5. For some strange reason it build
well yesterday and now I get some strange errors about not enough memory when
doing tests. Does anyone have a clue or can add additional information? What is
the ram limit of those xen VMs?

#### v1 debug| storage_file: filename: ./varnish.g6ljZn (unlinked) size 7563
MB.\n
#### v1 debug| Using old SHMFILE\n
#### v1 debug| Notice: locking SHMFILE in core failed: Cannot allocate memory\n
#### v1 debug| Debugging mode, enter "start" to start child\n