Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Restricting a build to certain workers
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 23:09:53 +0100
Am Mittwoch, 11. November 2009 22:03:42 schrieb Michael_E_Brown@xxxxxxxx:
Official build services uses xen to build. My local instance, and
presumably Luke's as well, use normal chroot builds. --

Well, if the glibc is configured this way on that plattform than you need a
newer kernel. No other choice.

That is more a content problem, not a build service one. But you may try to
run your bs_worker&build in any kind of virtualization with newer kernel on
that host.

Or you recompile the ubuntu glibc, with some older --enable-kernel=2.X.Y
configure switch and exchange it in your ubuntu snapshot.

bye
adrian

Michael