[opensuse-buildservice] How to download/import the openSUSE buildkey for Debian/Ubuntu?
  • From: Carsten Hoeger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:34:07 +0100
Hi,

i'm glad, that my patch to generate a secure apt repository has been applied
and is now working.

What we need now is the possibility for Debian/Ubuntu people to import that
key into their apt keyring.

Something like

wget http://opensuse.org/buildkey.pub
apt-key add - < buildkey.pub

or

http://wiki.debian.org/SecureApt#Howtofindakey

but it doesn't look like the obs keys can be found on keyservers.

If not, people will get this warning:

W: GPG error: http://download.opensuse.org Release: The following signatures
couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY
85753AA5EEFEFDE9

I was not able to find out, where the obs public buildkey can be found. It is
not in the openSUSE-build-key package.

--
With best regards,

Carsten Hoeger