[opensuse-buildservice] Re: i try to folow the tutorial : http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service_Tutorial
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 23:58:53 +0100
i just see something funny, webclient take only the first result to
add a repo for example
https://api.opensuse.org/platform/Apache:APR_Pool_Debug give two
result, webclient take only the first

2009/11/10 Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>:
it say, to add a first repo, use osc -ls to list aviable one and edit
meta with an repository = "standard", because Hithe
repository="standard" is just for future extensions (forks of a
repository).  now we have plenty repo other
than standard so how edit meta with the good one after the osc ls ?
A command like
osc repo Apache:APR_Pool_Debug
whose return "openSUSE_11.1" ?
--
 Cordially.

 Small Eric Quotations of the days:
 I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious