[opensuse-buildservice] build hosts back (and changes)
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 08:56:10 +0100

Hi,

we had a bit trouble with dieing build hosts in the last 12 hours. This is
solved now and all of them are building again.

We have added build01 and build03 for a bit more build power.

Another change is that some build hosts run now with "build ... -jobs 4 ..."
parameter. This means, if your spec file is making use of %jobs macro behind
the make command, it can make use of parallel build power.

However, buggy Makefiles might run into errors now (usually missing
dependency, so a compile or link failes, because another file was not there in
time).

have fun
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH