Re: [opensuse-buildservice] obs webclient updated
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 21:05:57 +0100
Am Montag, 2. November 2009 19:54:56 schrieb Jan-Simon Möller:
Am Montag 02 November 2009 18:47:05 schrieb Thomas Schmidt:
Hi, we just updated the webclient with a patch from
Jan Loeser that adds methods to accept, decline and
view submit requests from the "My Projects"
( https://build.opensuse.org/project/list_my ) page.

Cool !

Yes, great work Jan.

Could you make the link-src / link-target in the table to show as links to
the respective prj's ?

Heh, this was actually also the point where I started to complain about ...
and noticed than that it was me who implemented it without links ;)

But yes, we should really make them clickable.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH