[opensuse-buildservice] In zypper How do I set the value to yes and turn off prompt
  • From: <doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 10:56:37 +1100
Adding repository 'localrepo' [done]
Repository 'localrepo' successfully added
Enabled: Yes
Autorefresh: No
URI: dir:///media/disk/local-rpms

How can I avoid this error when adding repositories in a script file
I want it to automatically choose 'yes' for the next question, I don't need
the prompt.

File 'repomd.xml' is unsigned, continue? [yes/no] (no): no
Error building the cache:
Signature verification failed for repomd.xml
Warning: Disabling repository 'localrepo' because of the above error.
Reading installed packages...

the calling command is: zypper ar /media/disk/local-rpms localrepo
Also how do I set Autorefresh: to Yes ?

Thanks Glenn