Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Swapping Build repositories
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 16:42:47 +0100
On 2009-10-28 22:14:01 +1100, doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Error Details:
Errorcode: package_save_error
Message: error saving project: Repository home:doiggl/openSUSE_Factory
cannot be deleted because following repos link against it:
home:psmt:branches:home:doiggl/openSUSE_Factory
home:elvigia:branches:home:doiggl/openSUSE_Factory

So how Do I unlink/disable/remove the openSUSE_Factory linkages ?
Cheers Glenn

you mail the owner of the 2 branches to delete them.

yes, sorry.

The remove repo --force implementation is on our list for too long time, I
agree we need this.

However, in case you want to remove your entire project, the webclient handles
this already nicely and can enforce the the project deletion (including the
repos) nevertheless.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH