Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Building debug package failed for Mandriva 2009.1
  • From: Norbert Sendetzky <norbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 12:38:17 +0200
Hi Marcus

obs://build.opensuse.org/home:nsendetzky:OpenDBX/Mandriva_2009.1/26189cf8
0595b3f0b454bd9b8960d0a2- OpenDBX'
/home/abuild/rpmbuild/SOURCES/opendbx.spec
error: Package already exists: %package debug

If I remember correctly Mandriva builds a debug package by default (so the
%debug_package macro is inserted+expanded twice). Either you add some
"%if 0%{?mandriva_version} ..." construct to your spec file or you let the
buildservice do this work, e.g. add the following to your project or
package meta:

I'm using the web interface only so I think I will be forced to add the %if
around the %debug_package macro if OBS doesn't work around and unify this to
be in line with the other distibutions.

Do you know where I can find documentation abount the condition string I need
to insert?

Thanks

Norbert
--