[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Antw: remote error: 504 Gateway Time-Out
  • From: "Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 18:44:53 +0400
Adrian Schr?ter wrote:

This is no real error, the event listen connections always time out after
some time, but they get re-established again automatically.

We may should suppress the messages for this ...

bye
adrian

There is an error connected with that. I had to restart obsscheduler in
order to make my packages being built. My i586 scheduler was in idle state
for 3 hours. In the same time x64 scheduler built packages 3 hours ago.