Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Failure in using osc build
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 10:01:08 +0200
Am Dienstag, 8. September 2009 16:18:47 schrieb Dominique Leuenberger:
Hi,

I seem to have trouble with osc build today (and others too, as noted on
IRC).

simple example workflow to reproduce:
osc co GNOME:Factory/seed
cd GNOME:Factory/seed
osc build openSUSE_Factory x86_64 seed.spec --clean

The result I get from this action always looks like:
Building seed.spec for openSUSE_Factory/x86_64
Getting buildinfo from server
'NoneType' object has no attribute 'replace'

#> osc --version
0.122pre.1

Hm, I had yesterday evening a look into that and it was caused by an
incomplete buildinfo information for the "popt" package.

However, I wanted to debug this today and this one is gone. So the build
should currently work for you (independend of any osc version).

So far I have no clue why this happened, but please tell if you see this
again, so I can have a look. (could be caused by using the
openSUSE:Factory/snapshot which got updated yesterday, but just a guess).

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH