Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Need help to build package - ramlog
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 18:42:59 +0200
You can also try MonoOSC who have submit reqest support.

2009/7/22 <doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,
Looks like I need to install osc package/rpm

#osc request accept 15094
-bash: /usr/libexec/pk-command-not-found: No such file or directory

Up till now Ive just using the Webclient to do things.
Cheers Glenn

problem is that you mixed %release tag from spec, with your tarball name
and %release tag is managed (incremented) by obs, so you should not use
this tag in your package name

I created submitrequest 15094, also with other changes to see diff use :
#osc request show --diff 15094
for accept use
#osc request accept 15094
if you don't won't accept them use