Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Query re 'useradd' and 'userdel' commands.
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 17:51:34 +0200
On 7/22/2009 at 17:38, <doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks Dominique
What bits do I need to change in the spec file to install the pwdutils
package.
So far the spec file is listed here.
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file?file=cricket.spec&package=cricke
t&project=home%3Adoiggl
What section name do I put the PreReq commands in
Have you an example on what it should look like please.

this would have to go in the so-called preamble. That's the part of the spec
file that contains all the BuildRequires.
A spec file that already uses useradd would be the one from gdm.
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file?file=gdm.spec&package=gdm&project=openSUSE%3AFactory

hope this helps you,

Dominique