Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Approved submitreq of package has disabled build+publish in target project
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 13:41:28 +0200

Hi,

Question: one of my submit requests to the games OBS project has
been approved (GoOllie). In the past, when that happened, the build
and publish were enabled by default. But for that package,
everything is disabled. Is this a new default ? (which is a good
idea in my opinion)

Before I re-enable it, I just want to be sure it hasn't been
disabled manually on purpose, maybe to save some build server for
other packages to be built with higher priority.

I accepted it, but added a message asking for some minor changes
before you published it. See the output from osc request show 13353.
You should have received an email... but since some time ago I don't
receive them when someone accept a package from me (I receive it for
requests). I have that configured in hermes... **bug**?

Please, before publishing it:
- Remove the "Vendor" tag (the OBS adds it and putting it in the spec
file overrides that)
- Add a menu entry (.desktop file and icon)
- And something I didn't saw/said in the accept message: the .py files
should be precompiled as is said at
http://en.opensuse.org/Packaging/Python#Byte_Compiled_Files