Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc umlaut problem
Hi

Dne Thu, 02 Jul 2009 07:28:58 +0200
Susanne Oberhauser <froh@xxxxxxxxxx> napsal(a):

can you guys reproduce the problem with this command line?

osc request show 12780

Yes.

I'm on openSUSE 11.1 with obs 0.120 from openSUSE:Tools.

On both openSUSE 11.1 and Debian unstable, osc 0.120.

What I don't get is why "print s" from the debugger does it right,
while the print in osc fails in my debugging session.

Just played a bit with the source and I have to admit that I do not
understand how the string conversion works :-).

These work fine:

print r.__str__()
print unicode(r)

But this one does not: