Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Building CentOS5 Packages: expansion error: nothing provides vim
  • From: Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 13:21:04 +0200
Marcus Hüwe wrote:
Yes - open your ~/.oscrc and add "extra-pkgs=" to the [general] section. There
was a discussion in bugzilla.novell.com to remove vim from the default list
but
I can't find the bug #id.

This is just a workaround. I thought it was possible to set extra-pkgs
per project on server but when I look into "osc meta prjconf
openSUSE:Factory" all I can see is Preinstall section. (No
Preinstall-extra or something similar). It might be a nice addition.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
Package Maintainer Lihovarska 1060/12