Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How can I edit my user data on OBS ?
  • From: Satoru Matsumoto <helios_reds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 16:49:06 +0900
Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Dienstag, 2. Juni 2009 09:14:08 schrieb Satoru Matsumoto:

Message: no permission to change userinfo for user HeliosReds

Do I have no permission to change my user data ?

Yes, because it takes the informations from the centralized iChain system (so
you do not need to adapt these settings in OBS and wiki and bugzilla and ...).

Go here to edit your data, all other infrastructure systems will take it
afterwards:

https://secure-
www.novell.com/selfreg/jsp/protected/manageAccount.jsp?target=http://www.opensuse.org

Hmmm, that's funny. I've already filled the forms for my Last/First name
there, but as far as I can see on OBS:

Real Name: No real name set.

Anyhow, I now understand that I can't register my real name via OBS
interface. Thanks a lot. ;-)

Best,

--
_/_/ Satoru Matsumoto - openSUSE Member - Japan _/_/
_/_/ Marketing/Weekly News/openFATE Screening Team _/_/