Re: [opensuse-buildservice] update repositories for project 'filesystems'
  • From: Peter Poeml <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 17:16:10 +0200
Hello Christof,

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 09:38:34AM +0200, Christof Hanke wrote:
could someone please add the update-repositories for
the project filesystems ?
The problem I am having is that the openafs-kmp packages are outdated by now
and I don't want the updated ones deliver from my home-project.

I would suggest to contact the maintainers of the project directly.
The "osc maintainer" command yields their email addresses:

% osc maintainer -v filesystems
realname userid email

Christoph Thiel cthiel1 cthiel@xxxxxxxxxx
Marcus Rueckert darix mrueckert@xxxxxxxxxx