[opensuse-buildservice] Error in a osc submitreq
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 18:23:03 +0200
Hi,

I just falsy created a submitreq (SR #10485). I realized the error as soon as I
pressed enter and 'dang': I misspelled the name of the recipient.
No biggy I think, let's retract it:

osc sr revoke 10485
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error

What about more 'violent:
osc sr delete 10485
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error

so it looks like OBS allows me to create an SR against an non-existing project,
but it does not allow me to get rid of those SRs anymore in any way.
Can those SRs be nuked out of the databases? It will be highly confusing to see
it pop up in my lists all the time.

Thank you very much,
Dominique