Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Updates for python-ldap package
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 14:44:52 +0200

Hello Michael,

Am Freitag, 15. Mai 2009 14:15:54 schrieb Michael Ströder:
HI!

working as the maintainer of python-ldap I'd also like to use the build
service to provide updates for python-ldap through

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:/languages:/python/

Is that possible? My user account is 'stroeder'.

sure, just contact the people at the project and ask them to join:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=devel:languages:python

However, the best way to introduce is to build the package somewhere and
submit it to the project ;). Check

http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Collaboration

for details.

bye