Re: [opensuse-buildservice] further proxy support for OSC.
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 13:15:10 +0200
Alternativaly, by waiting i implement feature you can simply open the
folowing link in your webbrowser :
https://api.opensuse.org/search/request?match=submit/target/@project=%27home%3Arwooninck%3Aupdates%27

2009/5/8 Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>:
Raymond , i'm not using osc and this feature, also i don't have write
acces to other project, but the easy way to add this feature and all
other in MonoOSC, is to add the -H flags and save the URL to give me
it,
for example :
osc -H submitreq list home:rwooninck:updates
send me : GET
https://api.opensuse.org/search/request?match=submit/target/@project='home%3Arwooninck%3Aupdates'

The URL is only what i need, after what it will be really simple to
add this in MonoOSC