Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ARM updates
  • From: "Jan-Simon Möller" <dl9pf@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:04:59 +0200
Am Tuesday 28 April 2009 08:09:49 schrieb Adrian Schröter:

Hi,

JFYI, there was a new Fedora 10 arm release, which got deployed now.
We hope that we do not need some workarounds anymore with this one.

But I hope the Fedora:10 arm is frozen now.

Btw, there is already a small project building with SUSE package
here

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=Base:build:arm

Currently bootstrapping against Fedora 10. I will try next, if it can
bootstrap itself now :)
^^^^
Drop me a note - i know some traps for this case already ;) .

Best,
Jan-Simon