Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Error with the OBS Webclient
  • From: Raymond Wooninck <tittiatcoke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 16:00:00 +0200
On 24/04/09 15:48, Petit Eric wrote:
link to this page would be :
https://build.opensuse.org/project/list_my
i had open this link, it is the sumarry page where i see all my
project, can you give a link where you get the exception ?

I get the exception exactly when I want to open this page. I have tried
FireFox, Opera and Arora. All of them give the same error.

OpenSUSE Frontend Error:
Error Details:
Errorcode: uncaught_exception
Message: undefined method `name' for nil:NilClass
Exception from API:
NoMethodError: undefined method `name' for nil:NilClass

I can open the link "Home Project" without any issues. Also all other
functions are working fine. However when I click on "My Project" I get
the above Frontend Error.

But when you use the link https://build.opensuse.org/project/list_my,
you see the project you are involved in and at the bottom of the page
you see an overview of outstanding submitreq ?

Raymond