Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Error with the OBS Webclient
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 14:12:26 +0200
2009/4/24 Raymond Wooninck <tittiatcoke@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

Since already 2 or 3 weeks, I am having issues with the "My Projects"
option in the Webclient. Everything when I click on it, I receive the
following error :

OpenSUSE Frontend Error:

Error Details:
Errorcode: uncaught_exception
Message: undefined method `name' for nil:NilClass

Exception from API:
NoMethodError: undefined method `name' for nil:NilClass

I am using Firefox 3.0.8 and I know that it used to work before the
latest OBS upgrade. Although I am not using it very often, it was quite
handy to see the submitreq overview.

I am not sure if this is a bug or something on my pc.
OBS webclient is the best and more complete GUI, but you can use
MonoOSC to see if it come from OBS API or not :
http://software.opensuse.org/search?baseproject=ALL&p=1&q=MonoOSC

Regards

Raymond

Cordially.