[opensuse-buildservice] Packages not published on rsync.opensuse.org
  • From: Mathieu OUDART <mathieuo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 00:52:35 -0700

Hi,
I've been trying for a week to understand why this package :
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=DekiWiki_9.02.1&project=home%3Amindtouch
builds successfully and appears on the OBS repository :
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home://mindtouch/CentOS_5/noarch/

but doesn't seem to be pushed to the rsync repository (which we are using for our release, to sync our own repo)
http://rsync.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/mindtouch/CentOS_5/noarch/

If I'm not mistaken the project/package publishing flags are enabled and I triggered package rebuilds without success.
On the Apr 15th upload, I waited until the 18th but it still wasn't pushed. There's something wrong.

Help would be really appreciated as our release process is currently stuck.
Cheers.